It’s time for our Monday roundup of the interesting/compelling/useful/just plain pretty things we’re digging of late. Herewith the five that made the cut.
- I like Tory Burch best when she goes less Palm Beach preppy and more boho chic. This decidedly boho chunky wooden heart cuff hits the mark, and, as such, is totally speaking my language.
- Why should the, ahem, endowed gals get all the pretty underpinnings? Kristie Ramirez (perhaps the most stylish mom I know) swears by these sequin-embellished bralettes from Chan Luu, and now that champagne beauty above is officially on my spring wish list. I’ll wear it when I want to add a little sparkle to a simple white t-shirt.
- I’m smitten with Santa Maria Novella’s gorgeous Cioccolatini Alla Rosa seasonal dark chocolate squares flavored with rose essential oil. They’re just infinitely more exciting than your standard drugstore box of chocolates. Nab a box of nine chocolates for $35 at Lafco in Highland Park Village.
- I wish my nine year old would still wear Peek’s Liberty of London Wildflower skirt, but, alas, she staunchly refuses such overt acts of looking girliness. My six year old, however, is still very much game. Suffice to say, she’ll be getting this skirt.
- The Über thin brush on Napoleon Perdis’ “Long Black Mascara” manages to coat every.single. lash. (even the hard to reach ones on your inner eye). The gold packaging is extremely glam, and the inky black candelilla wax and beeswax-laden formula makes your lashes look very, very, well…long. (They aren’t lying with that name.)