It’s time again to check in on what some of our stylish mama friends are coveting for spring, and the owner of this particular shopping list, the lovely Hanh Merriman, happens to be the most stylish mama I know in real life. Suffice to say, her picks are good.
Here’s what made the cut on Hanh’s sartorial wish list. Enjoy!
- Lanvin Hammered Breastplate Necklace — A gold statement accessory like this Lanvin beauty is always chic and edgy.
- Victoria Beckham Mini Tote — The bold orange on this structured duffel instantly puts me in the spring/summer spirit.
- Thierry Lasry Milfy Sunglasses – Oversize sunglasses are a must to protect your eyes from the harsh Texas sun. These round ones are chic and practical.
- Dolce & Gabbana Striped Cotton Dress — I am all about graphic black & white prints of late. They feel especially fresh during the warm months.
- Lanvin Leather Pumps — White pumps are a must have for spring, and the gold heels on this pair take things to a totally different level.