Friends, I’m not gonna lie, my closet situation has gone from bad to worse now that the weather is warming up. I’m about to call in the big guns for some help (more on that later), but in the meantime, I’m going to attempt to soak up some sartorial inspiration courtesy of PR maven and mom, Kelle Jackson. Between running around town to meet with clients and chasing after her 3-year old son, here’s what the expecting mom (her second child is due in August) is shopping for right now.
- Isabel Marant, The Carol Studded Leather Sandals — These are the perfect way to accessorize a baby bump, comfortable but stylish.
- Vita Fede, Black Onyx Mini Titan Stone Bracelet – I would wear this alone for understated effect or layered for full impact.
- Hatch Collection, The Jumper – A preggo mommy must-have that’s easily dressed up or down.
- ABC Carpet & Home, Color Reform Rug – I’m in full-blown nursery decorating mode and dreaming of a hot pink over overdyed rug.
- Celine, Hamptons Aviator Sunglasses – I’m looking forward to many more sunny days in these beauties.