How about some happy makers on this dreary Monday afternoon? Herewith five things we’re loving (in no particular order):
- A pair of sweet horseshoe studs from Forty Five Ten that we’d keep forever, wear everyday, and might reap a bit of good luck from…who knows?
- Plano-based Romina Bacci’s Dear June hand-dyed cotton scarves.
- Kiehls Creme de Corps — It’s been around forever, but it’s the gold standard. There’s just nothing better for revitalizing parched winter skin (damn you heater).
- The Paloma — Apparently it’s Mexico’s most beloved cocktail, and now it’s mine too. R+D Kitchen whips up a good one, or if you prefer to imbibe at home, you can’t go wrong with Bon Appetit’s version. I might just whip up one tonight with a grapefruit from the 18 lb (!!) bag I picked up at the Whole Foods yesterday.
- Gold sneakers, cozy sweaters, and cute redheaded models, oh my. All courtesy of the utterly fantastic Stella McCartney Kids.