My day has gotten off to an iffy start. I was 10 minutes late for work, I dropped a glob of peanut butter on my pants while eating breakfast, and I drove across town for a meeting that is actually scheduled for February 21 (not, ahem, January 21…my bad). Monday is not my friend. So let’s shift gears shall we and talk happy things, like, say, the five things we’re loving this week. Here goes…
- There’s nothing better than a good makeover, and uber creative Dallas mom Brooke Fish’s kitchen before and after over on her blog Pure and Noble more than delivers the goods.
- After my five year old informed me that my eyes looked sort of “wrinkly” last week, finding the best eye cream…in the world has become a seriously high priority. I’m in test drive mode, and Tata Harper’s restorative eye cream is next in the queue. I love her other 100% natural products (available at locally at Neiman Marcus and Equinox), so I have high hopes for this one. Do you guys have a must-try eye cream recommendation? I’m definitely open to suggestions.
- Loeffler Randall’s killer Rosie Pump at TenOverSix is topping my spring wish list. (As a side note, I’m counting the days until TenOverSix opens its Joule outpost.) I love how the staid black and camel leather tempers the groovy silver heel and platform.
- I am in the midst of a major green juice moment, and the newly launched Vim + Vigor’s No. 01 has just joined The Gem’s Green Glow and Le Jus’ La Vie Pure on my roster of faves.
- Jennifer Meyer’s dainty diamond and gold stacking rings at Ylang 23 would make perfect Valentine’s Day gifts, yes?
- Raw pumpkin seeds are my go-to snack of late. They are seriously tasty friends, and word on the street is that they’re also incredibly good for you…Gotta love a win/win.