D Moms Loves: Jimmy Choo and Brian Atwood, Chagall, Vita Fede Mini Titan Bracelet, and Allison Vieger’s Nursery
- Chagall: Beyond Color — This exhibit should be named “Beyond Beautiful.” It is just stunning in every way . And it’s in its final week (the last day is this Sunday), so run, run, run to the DMA. You don’t want to miss it.
- Vita Fede “Mini Titan” bracelet — I spotted this bauble on my (extremely stylish) friend Christy’s arm when we were chaperoning our kiddo’s field trip at the aforementioned DMA last week, and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since. It’s got a bit of a Cartier Juste un Clou vibe (without being a knockoff) at a fraction of the price. I would wear this every day. Full stop.
- Seletti “Rock Me” chair — This curvy number almost makes me want to have another baby. Almost…
- Jimmy Choo and Brian Atwood — Specifically the suede Jimmy Choo and Brian Atwood sandals that Charlotte and Raya sported in our D Moms baby shower shoot. Both available at Neiman Marcus NorthPark, both total and complete stunners.
- Allison Vieger’s nursery — The teepee, gold geo lamp, and awesome triangle wallpaper happening in the killer nursery that local designer and new mama Allison Vieger designed for her son Ryder.